Saturday, September 28, 2013

My first art fair (American Society of Artists, Hyde Park, Chicago, 2013)

My 2013 art fair

The booth

Isabelle & her family came to visit


My college classmates Huang and Chiu came to 捧场. (one resides in a Western suburb, and another in another town 200 miles away.

Three of my classmates and their better halves.

My classmates, Fu, Huang, Chiu and me

From left to right, Fu, (me), Chiu, & Huang




Francis & Dawn



The artist
A professional photographer took this picture

My partner's paintings.  She's from Central Art Academy of Beijing (中央美术学院).  The level of her paintings is much higher than mine.  I feel honored to be invited by her to share her tent.



1 comment:

  1. A friend and classmate complained that it's not easy to post a comment on my blog. So, he posted in the blog of another classmate, Yeh-tze. Here is his comment:
    "Last Sunday, went to see Wei's paintings at art fair. She has exposed one of her hidden talent and ready to explode. Our Yeh Tze and Lees' (D and Y) did the same way in writing (again Wei too). These all come after retirement. We probably should force those MDs retire early to expose their potential. Wish all of you well!"

    ReplyDelete